[Xerte] Incorporating Captivate movies in Xerte 1.7

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Oct 6 21:02:12 BST 2007

Try mtasc to create swfs. Try FlashDevelop too, which is an IDE for mtasc, as well as Flex - it's interesting stuff.

Otherwise, it's a long way around. Something like your suggestion might work - but how would Xerte know when to call the loadVars? Xerte needs the ability to be called from the browser through javascript.. I'll have a think about that - it might open some other interesting possibilities.

What have you gleaned from the forums about how other folk have handled playing a captivate file inside their own swfs? You can't be the first person to struggle with this,