[Xerte] Incorporating Captivate movies in Xerte 1.7

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 5 15:17:33 BST 2007

Ah, the code swf sounds like the way to go. I'd explore using it to get
a xerte icon to broadcast an event, and then set up a listener in Xerte
for that icon's event.

_level0.engine.rootIcon.broadcast('onCaptivateComplete') //in the code
swf, I think.

And an event response in xerte set to icon: rootIcon, eventName:
onCaptivateComplete.

You don't want to go down the JS route. Everything is in flash, one way
or another,

Thanks,