[Xerte] pdf in xerte! But how?

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Sun Nov 18 19:30:25 GMT 2007

I am so sorry to ask this question but how does a screen reader user or
someone trying to use the text to speech access this file?  It is keyboard
accessible which is really good and the text can be enlarged but colours
cannot be changed.  I am just wondering whether the only way to get round
this is issue would be to provide an audio file of the content.

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab
ECS, University of Southampton