[Xerte] pdf in xerte! But how?

Frederic Gehmlich corax7 at gmx.net
Fri Nov 16 17:06:06 GMT 2007

well its just a trick and even netscape should be able to do this.
to embed a pdf-file in a webpage you must write:

<embed src="http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/manual/Xerte%20Getting%20Started.pdf" width="50%" height="400">

and I have already created a link but it is not what I'm actually looking for because we want the pdf-document in the presentation and not beyond of it.

Frederic
-------- Original-Nachricht --------