[Xerte] Changing the frame size.

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Wed Dec 19 10:16:14 GMT 2007

I am so sorry to bother folks this week but I have been asked to change the
frame size on some learning objects I have made to 700 pixels wide.  I am
wondering how to do this without the buttons being chopped off at the side
and losing some of the content.  It seems just crop item when you use the
dimension feature rather than Just reduce the size generally.  Does this
need to be done with script in a web page?

Happy Christmas and New Year and many thanks.

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan

Learning Societies Lab,

ECS, University of Southampton,