[Xerte] drawArrow()

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Fri Aug 31 19:36:06 BST 2007

Sorry to post so many questions lately. Can anyone enlighten me on the
following?

I found that I can draw an arrow with code, but I can't find a list of
the arguments the method takes. If I use the following to create an
arrow:

arrow2.lineStyle(2,0xFF0000,100);
arrow2.drawArrow(100,100,300,10);

I get a red arrow that is 300 pixels long and 10 high, but it seems to
start at x=0 y=0, no matter what I use for the first two arguments, even
if I use empty strings in place of integers. And I imagine there is an
angle argument. Is there any documentation anywhere that lists what
these arguments are? I've been Googling all morning and haven't found
anything.

I know I can use moveTo() and rotateTo() to position the arrow, but it
would be nice to know what arguments the method takes, or where to look
for this information.

Thanks!

 Paul Swanson
 Instructional Designer