[Xerte] Database

xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Aug 28 09:03:32 BST 2007

Not directly, no. Xerte produces flash content that runs in a web page,
with all the constraints that brings. I'd recommend looking at producing
some middleware that talks to your database and produces xml for Xerte
to consume. Xerte does a good job at consuming xml from whatever you
want to use to provide it: php, jsp, coldfusion, asp etc.

Julian