[Xerte] Authorware Refugee

xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Aug 14 09:05:44 BST 2007

We recently moved lists. You can find the old archives at

http://www.freelists.org/archives/flashxmlengine/

You'll need to play around with some javascript to try to minmise the
window. Offhand, I don't know how feasible that is given the different
browsers. You can write javascript functions in the html page Xerte
publishes and call them from Xerte. You can customise the html page that
xerte publishes (so that your changes apply every time you publish) by
modifying rloObject.htm in the [xerte]\SCORM folder.

Julian