[Xerte-dev] Adding JS/JQ Code to Bootstrap Template pages

Joel Reed jreed at harper-adams.ac.uk
Tue May 16 13:55:41 BST 2017

Hi All,

What is currently the best method to integrate custom JavaScript or JQuery code directly into Bootstrap Template pages and associated sub-template types (text, video etc.)?

In Xerte Online Toolkits, there is the really useful 'Script' optional property available, which allows you to copy and paste in bespoke JS/JQ code to the particular page(s) you are working on. Bootstrap doesn't appear to have a similar optional property available, unless I'm missing something glaring obvious (which is entirely possible)?

Is it as simple as just including a <script> tag and your code within the WYSIWYG source code area for an individual Bootstrap page or sub-template type? I have noticed there is the 'JavaScript Libraries' top-level option available to introduce? Could I utilise this in some way?

Any advice would be great!

Kind Regards,

Joel Reed
e-Learning Developer