[Xerte-dev] Wednesday May 3rd (tomorrow!) is Apereo Global Twitter Relay Day (24 hr all time zones)!

Laura Gekeler lgekeler at nd.edu
Tue May 2 17:52:52 BST 2017

Hi Xerte friends,
Apologies for cross-posting...

Wednesday May 3rd (tomorrow!) is *Apereo Global Twitter Relay Day*! Why
not? Let's do this.

This could be the latest thing celebrating each and every global Apereo
event!

Here's what you do, - and if you don't have a Twitter account, sign up.

As a global Twitter relay, it starts at GMT 0, this Wednesday May 3rd. This
means, wherever you are on the globe, calculate when you can tweet during
the next 24 hrs, and try to re-tweet the following tweet as close to the
top of the hour as you can. (If we get super involvement, we can *sign up* for
half hours as well, just use this spreadsheet and indicate you're IN ON IT!
We're counting on you!

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OKHq9-
Qr8tSPlGshVt94kfzkWY4kqNwk7I10x0s6rAI/edit?usp=sharing
(contains the world event clock so you can figure out what time in your
time zone works best for you)!

Be sure and Re-tweet this one. Here's the tweet:

@ApereoOrg GLOBAL & OPEN 4 edu software: incubating, sustaining &
innovating. May in S.Africa @OpenCollab ,June USA https://goo.gl/xR5pmq

And, of course tweet your own as well - How is Apereo important to you?

Thanks global Apereo family!

Laura Gekeler
LMS Administrator
Learning Platforms