[Xerte-dev] Couple of Issues with Media Browser

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 7 11:49:44 GMT 2017

Hi,

I have a user here who has set Xerte up on a server somewhere else: running through some examples I noticed two problems with the media browser I've not seen before:

-          Clicking the browse icon (the disk) caused the web page to hang with an error

I did eventually get past this (somehow, after relaunching the editor I think) and then got this whilst trying to upload an mp3.

I suspect it is not a Xerte problem (I can use the same media files on our install), I wondered if it rang any bells with anyone? IN particular I wondered if it was to do with php_ini settings for upload size as I also saw errors relating to the default 2mb limit.

Cheers.