[Xerte-dev] Added unmark for completion

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon Jun 19 10:22:09 BST 2017

Guys and Girls,

I comitted the following:

Add unmark for completion optional parameter

  - Replace mark for completion, so default behaviour is marked!
  - Use fontaweson icon to indicate in tree
  - replace hidden and deprecated icons with fontawesome icons
  - Refactor the way the icons are placed and removed and use css, i.e.
    icons are always places, but made visible/invisable with classes

So, instead of having a mark for completion, I created an unmark for
completion, in order to have mark for completion as the default.
It would be good if the progressbar could also make use of this
functionality (I think).

I also refactored the code that manipulates the icons and states of the
tree node. So for example, the background colour of the whole node is
changed, instead of only the text and I used font awesome for the icons
instead of images. Please feel free to suggest alternatives.

I would appreciate some testing of the behaviour (hiding/unhiding pages,
unmark/mark for completion, add optional parameter, remove optional
parameter)