[Xerte-dev] FW: ATLAS meeting today at 10AM Eastern Time

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jan 25 08:52:38 GMT 2017

It would be worth promoting the Atlas awards again this year: let’s see if we can make it two years in a row for a winner from our  community!

https://www.apereo.org/communities/atlas

From: Luisa Li [mailto:luisa.li at apereo.org]

Hello, folks,

We had a quick meeting today and discussed a few things to promote ATLAS this year.

First of all, the ATLAS 2017 page is open. Please use your best judgement and spread the word locally, globally, and in your personal circle. You may also join our social media campaign on Twitter. Remember to use relevant hastags to increase traction.