[Xerte-dev] Re: New editor

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 09:36:23 GMT 2017

Thanks Tom
I re-opened the issue on github with a comment about pasting images which
works for me but there is an issue with file naming.
Adding percentages and not having them stripped out is great.
I revisited the list of possible plugins and there are quite a few that I
think would be useful but I think we should add this for discussion on the
Trello board and then discuss further during the developer days.
I think the ones I would add are:
Css animations
Lightbox
Layout manager