[Xerte-dev] Re: [sakai-user] Apereo Teaching & Learning invitation!

Laura Gekeler lgekeler at nd.edu
Thu Feb 2 19:03:56 GMT 2017

Glad you included portfolio; I bet they're interested in accessibility. I
wonder too, does Xerte help create accessible course content? Might be good
to hear from them as well on this topic. ~LauraG

Laura Gekeler
LMS Administrator
Teaching and Learning Technologies
Apereo Foundation <https://www.apereo.org/content/projects-communities>