[Xerte-dev] More info about optional properties

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Oct 12 13:08:20 BST 2016

Do we have a way of giving more info/instructions about particular fields in the editor? I know we already have the tooltips you can add to optional properties and the info tags you can add to individual pages but neither of these are quite right for what I need.

Ideally I'd like a way of giving more info about how to use an optional property but it would be too detailed for the tooltip. I'll look into adding something if it doesn't already exist - I was thinking of a help/more info icon after the property name once it's been added to a project that would show the info when clicked.

Thanks
Fay