[Xerte-dev] Re: Model specific css of Nottingham template

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Wed May 18 10:45:48 BST 2016

Yeah, I agree that as much of the page model stuff should stay in there as possible. There are ways to do what we wish to achieve without removing these things and I think the idea of adding a body class is a good one. Alternatively though you could add a different (or the same) class to the header and footer and mix the themes...

This would be a good time to also refactor all the "Colour Changer" classes into the page models too as keeping them up to date is a pain...

I'll deal with the Doodle poll today or tomorrow once I speak to my colleagues about who is doing what; i'm not at my regular desk just now i'm trialling one of those standing desks for a while in a different location.

John