[Xerte-dev] Problems uploading images

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed May 4 10:35:34 BST 2016

We have a user who is having problems uploading images via the wysiwyg button. She is getting the error 'unable to connect to backend' when clicking the 'Browse Server' button. She seems to be able to sometimes upload but more often than not can't.

I can't recreate her problems. Has anyone seen this before? Any ideas?

A search of the error message and elfinder seems to say that people solved this by updating their version of elfinder but since it's the first time I've come across this I'm sure there must be something else going on.

Thanks
Fay