[Xerte-dev] Re: Dialog comment field

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Wed Jun 8 10:47:14 BST 2016

Yeah, I can't see it either but i'm mainly working from develop branch so not sure if it was available in v3 or v3.1 releases at some point...

Regards,

John Smith
Learning Technologist | School of Health & Life Sciences

T: +44 (0)141 331 3989 | E: J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Glasgow Caledonian University, Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow, G4 0BA,
Scotland, United Kingdom

**** Please send all enquiries to our shared Blended Learning inbox at hlsblt at gcu.ac.uk and one of the Learning Technologists will respond. ****