[Xerte-dev] Session timeout

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 13 09:54:43 BST 2016

Does anyone know how long you can stay logged into Xerte for before it logs you out? I've had a report of loss of data in a project (we have the multiple window fix on our install so I don't think it's this) and they have said that some of their colleagues have said they've had similar issues and found they had been logged out (not reported to me at the time so I'm not sure if these other losses were before the editor window fix or not). I'm waiting for more info but in the meantime is anyone else having similar issues?
Thanks
Fay