[Xerte-dev] Re: XWDs

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 29 13:06:30 BST 2016

Hello Johnathan!

Thanks for your reply – I think I’ll fix the bug that’s causing it to break links, in case this is a problem in any existing projects, and then remove the option of adding it from now on.

Hope you’re ok, people were asking for a HTML version of your scenario page at the conference a few weeks ago! ☺