[Xerte-dev] Re: H5P

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Apr 21 11:53:07 BST 2016

I think it would be worthwhile having some discussions between ourselves before this meeting, either here on the devlist, or an online meeting?

I'd like to explore what the options might be, and whether anyone has any concerns about this. H5p is MIT licensed, so that's one obstacle off the list.
I have questions about how does this work: is it a page type, is it a new template?
Any issues with consistency if we have two sets of templates?
Does it pass the accessibility tests?
How do we keep it up to date if we are dependent on a 3rd party project team? Any risks associated with this?
Is h5p sustainable in the longer run if we hitch our wagon to it?

I think the idea has merits, but might need some due consideration,