[Xerte-dev] Very confused

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 29 08:44:37 BST 2015

I've just made some changes to the addThis icons on the bootstrap template.

I am very confused:

On my localhost, I made the changes to rloObject.html in modules/site/player_html5.
It works.

I went to put the changes on the server, and could not for the life of me work out why they weren't showing. Then I looked at modules/site/play.php and modules/site/preview.php and the rloObject html stuff is in those files. So, I made those changes in there, and now it works.

But why isn't my localhost, which was installed just before the v3.0 release, nor my repository develop branch showing me play.php and preview.php that include the html?