[Xerte-dev] Re: develop to v3 update?

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu Oct 8 20:45:56 BST 2015

This is one of the reasons that for fixes that you know need to into
master as well should be done on a (new) branch (from master). Then it's
easy to merge (both into master, and develop).

If you want specific fixes from develop into master, you cannot merge.
You need to use cherry-picking, which sometimes can be very difficult,
depending on the other stuff in develop.
I'll try give it a go this weekend.