[Xerte-dev] Re: Grid

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 18 10:21:56 GMT 2015

Thanks Inge

You can add images but only by typing the html tag for it when you edit the table in the editor. So you'd need to already have the images uploaded to the project.

I think it would be a really nice feature to make easier to do though so I'll add it as a possible future enhancement to the editor in GitHub.

Fay