[Xerte-dev] Re: Welcome Leonard Johnson!

Leonard Johnson radixmo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 17:17:05 GMT 2015

Hi All,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to working with you
all.

I have been looking through the XOT code base over the last few months and
the initial itches I would like to scratch surround contributing to
improving the PHP/MySQL code base - to make it is easier to follow, improve
and maintain.

I plan to make a few refinements to the setup package in time for the next
release before moving on to submitting some of my ideas/improvements for
the admin/management area. If you ave an ideas in either of those areas
(not already on Github) - please let me know.

Len