[Xerte-dev] Re: H5p Integration

Smith, Bradley brsmith at akamai.com
Fri May 29 16:06:49 BST 2015

> On May 28, 2015, at 1:11 PM, Julian Tenney <Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> when will you arrive? See you there!

Sunday afternoon, though I reserve the right to be too busy finishing up my presentations to do anything. :P

If I can, I’ll swing by the hotel and see if anyone is around Sunday evening, though (I’m staying at an AirBnB .5ish miles away). Folks can reach me via google chat or twitter as ‘usernamenumber’ (yes, really). If there are social things afoot, I’d love to know even if I can’t make it. I’m looking forward to meeting everyone (who will be there-- another time, John)! ;)

—Brad

P.S. If folks will excuse a brief bit of off-topic-ness, I’ve created a writeup that summarizes some of the (non-Xerte) open-source ed tech project I work on here <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PI75e7nHJaGQXpKgab_CcUEsDGlrATTrVkvOqLRG0Yg/>, which are the inspirations for both of my presentations. Since Xerte is pretty much my only overlap with the world of Apereo, I’d welcome feedback if anyone here is interested in looking it over and providing comments, questions, and “oh, have you heard about this other project that’s doing pretty much exactly what you are but is better organized and further along?” (not a bad problem to have!) observations. If you do, I don’t want to spam the list with off-topic conversation, so please respond off-list or comment in the doc. Needless to say, I’m also more than happy to discuss any of these in person, too!

P.P.S. Actually, there is one way this could be related to Xerte: if xAPI support is added (with bonus points for also integrating H5P), I could see XOT providing a great platform for the bite-sized lessons discussed that are so central to the “Swag" project. Food for thought!