[Xerte-dev] Re: H5p Integration

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu May 28 10:59:13 BST 2015

ditto!

I think the real value we're most likely to get from this trip is being
together for lot's of opportunities to discuss and possibly even develop
some improvements and additions or at least begin to. If we can get others
to jon in even better! The Thursday is an opportunity for that too - will
you still be around on Thursday Brad?

Ron