[Xerte-dev] Re: An idea about timings in media lessons

Smith, Bradley brsmith at akamai.com
Wed May 27 19:59:24 BST 2015

I almost definitely won’t have time to do much until after the conference has started, though maybe if anyone is interested in working on it with me at the Hackathon? Thanks for the offer of help, John, if we end up planning something I’ll be sure to include you in case you can take part remotely.

—Brad