[Xerte-dev] FW: [Xerte] Re: Sharing Projects

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Wed May 27 11:06:57 BST 2015

Hi,

Can anyone on this advise Judith on her LDAP issues? Here initial email read:

We have just installed a version of Xerte which authenticates via LDAP.  When I try to share a project I am getting a message "No one found with those details."  I have looked at users in the admin area and it seems that the first and surnames are not being added to the system (see attached image).  Can anyone guide me to putting this right?
Best wishes
Judith

Regards,

John Smith
Learning Technologist | School of Health & Life Sciences

T: +44 (0)141 331 3989 | E: J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Glasgow Caledonian University, Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow, G4 0BA,
Scotland, United Kingdom