[Xerte-dev] Anyone interested in splitting a room at the Apereo conference?

Smith, Bradley brsmith at akamai.com
Mon May 11 17:14:29 BST 2015

Hello all,

Apologies for the cross-post, but as I haven’t found any kind of general message board for the Apereo conference in Baltimore this is the best way I know of to reach people who might be going. Is anyone attending and interested in splitting the cost of a room? I even come with my own cot, so if there isn't an extra bed all I really need is some space along the wall and I’m good. I won’t be stuck if I don’t get any takers on this, so please don’t feel any pressure to respond! I’m just checking to see if there are others who would rather not pay full price on a room in which they hope to not spend much time anyway! :)

—Brad