[Xerte-dev] Re: Uploading "media" vs other thing

Smith, Bradley brsmith at akamai.com
Fri May 8 18:38:25 BST 2015

Hmm. Well, I did a git pull just to be sure, and some changes did come down (I’d updated very recently, so I hadn’t thought to check— my bad). After that I saw the problem once more, but then it magically fixed its self without me having to do anything else, and since then I haven’t been able to reproduce. So maybe it was just a side-effect of something that had been in there earlier.

I’ll reply again if the issue comes back.

—Brad