[Xerte-dev] Re: Possibly stupid question about rebuilding data.xwd

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Fri Mar 6 15:34:24 GMT 2015

Lol... sorry, i should read emails before responding... I see you did put it there...

What about the intermediary file at \src\Nottingham\wizards\en-GB\template.xwd ? Does it get updated?

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A250, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA

Please address ALL support requests to hlsblt at gcu.ac.uk where one of the School Learning Technologists will pick up the job. This will ensure that all jobs are completed as promptly as possible.