[Xerte-dev] Possibly stupid question about rebuilding data.xwd

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 6 14:42:25 GMT 2015

Hello

I might be missing something obvious here but I've been trying to rebuild data.xwd using rebuildNottingham.bat.
This is what I've done:

-          Added a new xwd file to the src/Nottingham/wizards/en-GB folder, formatted exactly like other pages in there.

-          Run rebuildNottingham.bat, expecting a new version of data.xwd to appear in modules\xerte\parent_temples\Nottingham\wizards\en-GB

A new data.xwd does appear but it doesn't contain my mediaLesson.xwd info. There are no errors in convert.log

If I manually copy the data from mediaLesson.xwd into src/Nottingham/wizards/en-GB/template.xwd and run rebuildNottingham.bat again then the data.xwd file does contain the mediaLesson info but isn't this missing the point of what rebuildNottingham is supposed to do? I thought it automatically got the data out of the individual xwd files so avoiding having to paste into the long xwd file?

Am I missing an obvious step somewhere?

Thanks
Fay