[Xerte-dev] FW: [apereo-projects] Sakai/Apereo Teaching and Learning Call

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 22 08:07:38 BST 2015

For info. I’d recommend subscribing.

From: projects at apereo.org [mailto:projects at apereo.org] On Behalf Of Neal Caidin
Sent: 12 June 2015 13:42
To: sakai-user; projects at apereo.org; portfolio at apereo.org
Subject: [apereo-projects] Sakai/Apereo Teaching and Learning Call

[to sakai-users, portfolio, projects (Apereo list)]

Hello Community,

New Apereo Teaching and Learning list being created

 *   A new Teaching and Learning Apereo Google Group will be created shortly (probably next week).
 *   Subscription will be voluntary, not automatic. You must subscribe yourself. Details will be provided.
 *   After this is created, for a time at least, we will send Teaching and Learning announcements like this one to sakai-users, portfolio, and ApereoTL (the name of the new group).
 *   We will be keeping the Sakai Users list because it is an active list with a lot of Sakai chatter (which is a good thing) and other projects would not be interested in 80% of the discussions.
 *   Apereo Project Leads - please share with your communities? Thanks.

Details of next Teaching and Learning Call

The Teaching and Learning group invites you to join us for our next meeting today, June 17, at 10 AM ET / 2 pm GMT. We'll be covering the following agenda:

 1.  Welcome and meeting launch  (2 min) - Trisha
 2.  Project updates and announcements - Project team reps (@5 min)
 3.  Jira of the Week (JOW) - 5 minutes
 4.  Development of EvalsSys - Adam Marshall (Oxford)
 5.  Piazza 3rd party LTI - Laura Gekeler
 6.  Discuss and schedule future meeting themes/topics - All (10 min)
 7.  Wrap up and adjourn
Meeting logistics:

 1.  Join Big Blue Button session: http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/
 2.  Choose Room 2 from the pop-down
 3.  Enter password: apereo
 4.  Enable and test microphone for audio
 5.  Access link to April 8 Etherpad for agenda/notes available on our meetings page:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls
Mark your calendars to join us for these upcoming meetings/topics:

 *
 *   June 24  TBD
 *   July 1     Library e-reservations in Sakai at Dayton - Jerry T
 *   July 8     TBD
 *   July 15   Opencast - Lars?
 *   July 20   TBD
 *   July 27   Sign Up Tool Panel - Oxford/University of Virginia
 *   Aug 5     Warpwire - Jolie Tingen, Duke
All are welcome to join the meeting. We look forward to seeing you!