[Xerte-dev] Re: Navigator Pages

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jun 12 15:40:07 BST 2015

I agree this is a problem with deprecating them. I'm can't remember what the pages are that have been deprecated in the past but I suspect that they're ones that haven't been widely used. The navigator pages are used a lot and we really wouldn't want them to fail in the future if we make a new navigator page, deprecate the old ones and then make a change elsewhere that stops them working that we don't pick up on because they're deprecated.