[Xerte-dev] Navigator Pages

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jun 12 14:17:32 BST 2015

I've got to make some changes to a lot of the navigator pages to fix some problems that Inge found and it's got me thinking about something I think Ron has mentioned before.

Button, tabbed, slideshow and accordion navigators are all identical in the information that the author enters - the only difference is the way you move between sub-pages in the LO. Would it be useful to replace these pages with one new navigator page where you could select which of these appearances you wanted it to have? Or do you think this would be confusing?

It would be easy to do (and then I'd only have to do the changes to fix the bugs once!) What do you think?

Fay