[Xerte-dev] Re: new tutorial video - change what's in the current download?

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Jul 29 14:50:43 BST 2015

Have commited that tutorial video change - might as well use our own player!
;-)

Yeah we really need to update the upgrade.php code to update the pod links
etc but because that's all hashed it's not straightforward is it?

e.g. I've added a few links to the news panel and also added the tutorial
video link to pod one: