[Xerte-dev] Re: selecting embed code in the project details panel

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 29 09:47:15 BST 2015

I've just been through loads of emails about the decision tree template and have lost track of what issues have been resolved & which are outstanding. I'll go through it today and test adding all optional properties to it and see if I find any problems. The adding media stuff was definitely working at some point but I have a feeling I know what might have changed if it hasn't already been fixed.

I have no idea about why creating multiple projects would be an issue though, I didn't intentionally change anything in the create/delete etc. code so no idea why it would be different to other modules.