[Xerte-dev] Re: selecting embed code in the project details panel

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Tue Jul 28 14:40:06 BST 2015

Well that's 3 different situations now... lol...

My bad, i've solved the mystery. My first image had a space in the filename... when I rename it with no space it is included and with a space it is omitted...

I'm bored at the presentation but my boss is here so now she things i'm working hard and networking ;-)

John Smith
Learning Technologist | School of Health & Life Sciences

T: +44 (0)141 331 3989 | E: J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Glasgow Caledonian University, Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow, G4 0BA,
Scotland, United Kingdom