[Xerte-dev] Re: Youtube RSS

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jul 16 12:05:18 BST 2015

Need to settle on a solution here. I'm thinking that we should stick with what we have in place to use the API when used on an install. If users want to create exportable content then they have two options: get their own youtube key and add it to the model file, or use the embed page and embed youtube search results directly.

What do you guys think?