[Xerte-dev] Re: Youtube RSS

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 13 13:17:35 BST 2015

Not sure what you mean?

The key is going to bind the content to an owner. I wouldn't let my personal key get passed around, nor would I let any keys associated with UoN. I'm not sure it's risky, but it just doesn't feel right as the use of it is tracked and we would lose control over what it's being used for.

All I can think is that the content reaches back to its mothership for the key somehow: the youtube rss functionality will need internet connectivity anyway, but it still makes me a bit uneasy.