[Xerte-dev] Re: Youtube RSS

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon Jul 13 09:47:30 BST 2015

The chain is as follows:

the main play.php will use the <module> play.php after having figured
out what the model is.

The way I have set the other javascript variables is by setting them in
the html templates of the module (rloObject.htm) and use a stub for
where I want to replace a text with php (like %RLO_PATH%). Then in the
modules play.php and preview.php I replace those stubs with the correct
values. This happens right above you code insertion.

Export generates the index.htm in much the same way, so it's all consistent.

I'll have a look next weekend.

Tom