[Xerte-dev] Re: Youtube RSS

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Sat Jul 11 14:14:53 BST 2015

Julian,

Not sure if the api_keys solution is going to work out.

The way it's solved now, doesn't work for exported LO's.

Also, there was a small typo in modules/xerte.play.php (Which I fixed),
and shouldn't the same code be applied to preview as well?

But I am worried about export. Let me think of a solution there.

Tom