[Xerte-dev] v3 Release

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 3 10:43:49 BST 2015

Hi guys,

I've been through all the open issues this morning and labelled 'v3 Release' for the open issues that, to my mind, are the ones we need to sort before we release the v3 code.

Do you agree with my list? Are there any other issues you really want to add to this list? However we don't want to add too much as we want to get this release out of the door...

We talked recently about making much more frequent releases with small numbers of fixes / enhancements in, and I still think that's a good idea. In the old days when the windows application was being built almost every day it made life a lot easier, but let's get this one done first.

https://github.com/thexerteproject/xerteonlinetoolkits/labels/v3%20Release

Julian