[Xerte-dev] Re: Did something change to break the misc > flickr page at some point?

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Thu Jan 22 14:52:10 GMT 2015

The same thing may have happened with the randomize answers code that was referred to in a previous query.

The person asking about it implied that a recent download didn't have it but he got the correct code from github...

Regards

John Smith
Learning Technologist
School of Health and Life Sciences

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SII

Ron Mitchell <ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk> wrote:

It looks like the changes you made to fix that haven't found there way into the 2.1 download from xerte.org.uk

e.g. last update to those downloads show as 2014-09-02 not sure if that's 2nd Sept or 9th Feb?
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D03651.AE2B5270]

But your changes to fix the Flickr api issue show as 8th May 2014
https://github.com/thexerteproject/xerteonlinetoolkits/commits/4437545638460471d3dc2a2a14bcd5df8b8f267f/modules/xerte/parent_templates/Nottingham/models_html5/flickr.html
The fix is in the unstable download but obviously that's not recommended for production use.

Lost track now of where and what we should point people to for downloading a stable version?