[Xerte-dev] Re: 2.1 stable, onbeforeunload and Déjà vu?

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 11:09:22 GMT 2015

I think we previously concluded it wasn't achieving anything useful.

Pat - at the time I turned development on and looked at the logs but what was odd is that it was picking up the username just somehow not using that when creating the project. Not sure if that was just the user files folder or database too. Unfortunatly this was onsite and I don't have remote access so can't investigate further. I don't think it was anything unique with the institutions AD/LDAP configuration but I don't have ready access to test further.