[Xerte-dev] Re: Development Plan for next release

Pat (Pgogy) info at pgogywebstuff.com
Mon Feb 9 13:12:39 GMT 2015

Sincere apologies, wasn't my implication at all - thought showing
original thread would help. I didn't read / recall the following
threads... (was a year and a half ago)

It isn't about blame for not listening, because it isn't a blame issue.
If stuff isn't needed/used/wanted/practical, then that's just the nature
of contribution to projects - there isn't any blame in that. I don't
read much of the stuff to do with things I am not involved directly in,
because there isn't much I can contribute. People cut their cloth
accordingly and so on. My most popular WordPress plugin is a dublin core
metadata one which I find boring to maintain, but it seems to have
traction and so I help fix it while trying to make something more fun
that I prefer working on.

I didn't work on it with anyone. I think it reflects more where I am in
the code and what the code offers me in return (lightweight educational
CMS).

--
Pgogy Webstuff
pgogywebstuff.com