[Xerte-dev] Re: Development Plan for next release

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 12:39:50 GMT 2015

Hi Pat
sorry I missed that but I don't think I would have missed it had there been
further discussion and it seems like I wasn't the only list member to miss
it. Did you work on that together with anyone?

I can see why you must have been frustrated with the lack of response at the
time but as it appears Julian replied at the time I suspect we all needed
more info really. Not sure why it just gives a blank page now but perhaps
you could have a look and advise on that?