[Xerte-dev] Re: Release

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Dec 8 12:52:54 GMT 2015

Those sound sensible to me, go for it.

I haven't made any changes. I guess the most important thing to test is setup, as there are a few changes there from John Horne's contributions, and it is something that should just work. As far as the authoring side of things, not too many new issues have surfaced this time, so I feel quite relaxed about it.